Monday, November 9, 2009

So just in case you didn't read the story about this on the Johnson-Cordray homepage...
.
Clark Cordray is Jason & Dyani's nephew (on Jason's side) and Hiromi & Miyuki's older and only cousin (so far, there's always my brother and his wife).
.
So how does one describe an entire human being without literally writing a few novels? One doesn't. One sums up said human being in a couple of words, such as:
.
Clark, my nephew, is one of the most annoying people I know. And he is without a doubt one of the most interesting and brilliant people I know. Why does crazy & smart go together like that?? I don't know. Anyhow, he's also an average 10-year-old kid, at least he is as I write this. Well, he came to AZ from CA in the family minivan with his parents & pooches for a visit in April of '09.
.
At some point during the California Cordray's visit, Jason comes to me and says, "Just so you know, I saw Clark running around with our camera so there might be some extra pictures on it when you take a look." Okay, no biggie. Eventually I got to looking at the pictures and had completely forgotten about what Jason had told me. I'm scrolling along when I hit a few... interesting photos.
.
"Ah!" I remembered, mostly because I hit the pic of Clark's scrunched up face. From there it was just a bunch of chuckling. So without further rambling, here is what I found:

No comments:

Post a Comment